Here you’ll find a variety of education and career related resources for exploring manufacturing and STEM education and workforce readiness.
Manufacturing Education Resources
STEM Education Resources
FIRST Youth Robotics Resources
- FIRST K-12 STEM programs
- FIRST Impact
- FIRST PTC
- Modern Robotics – FIRST Tech Challenge
- LEGO Education & FIRST
- Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
The mission of the People of Manufacturing is to reset the value of the Skilled “Tradespeople” through a broad range of training options to cover all manufacturing education needs. The People of Manufacturing Apprenticeship Program is State of Florida approved and registered. For information on manufacturing apprenticeships, please email info@TPOMFG.com .
Electro Mechanical Solutions of Odessa, FL , is a premier, family owned precision sheet metal fabrication and machine shop that began in the robotic industry 17 years ago and has grown to serve the medical, aerospace and defense industries.
EMS is the preferred manufacturer of our custom designed, competitively priced FIRST Robotics Competition field which features:
- Turned and machined tube ends to ensure that all pieces fit properly every time
- Socket Head Cap screws to for easy repairs in the event of competition related damage
- ¼-20 thread fasteners throughout, for consistency and easy of repair or replacement.
- High quality tig-welded aluminum manufacturing
- Scratch pattern finish throughout and on drive stations for industrial high quality consistent finish, and easy sponsor branding
- Custom crate and easy assembly instructions , for proper fit into designated called out places.
For information on purchasing your own custom FIRST Robotics Competition field, please contact Terri@FFCDI.org